After more than 9 months publishing new content and organizing different free workshops, the time has come for the entire Vivir al Máximo team to take a break.
That means that between now and September we will continue to serve and support our customers (and may even send a newsletter), but we will not publish new articles or interviews on the podcast.
The truth is that the 2020/21 season has been very intense for us.
It has been a season in which…
- We have made very important improvements in our Find Your Way program
- We have made the largest launch of the program to date, and we have also successfully organized the edition with the most students
- For the first time, we have organized a summer edition of Find your Way
- We have expanded the team with the incorporation of Jesús
But it has also been a season in which…
- We have been without Isa for 6 months because in August she had a daughter and was on maternity leave for several months
- We have invested a lot in projects that have not worked as expected or have not even seen the light of day.
- We have published less content than other years due to lack of resources, especially fewer interviews in the podcast
- We have noticed the effects of the covid crisis on business results
In summary: we have had a very full few months, in which many things have happened and in which we have worked very hard…
And now what we need are a few weeks off to recover energy, reflect, and be able to get back to work after the summer with a fresh mind and full of good ideas 💪
As for my vacation plans, at the moment I don’t have any.
This year my friends from Madrid and I have decided to postpone our traditional “walker trip” to October – November, because we want to go to Argentina and be vaccinated, so I have no idea what I will do from July to September.
I will probably stay with my girlfriend here, on the peninsula, because after several months living as digital nomads to escape the pandemic, we feel like a bit of routine and tranquility.
(18 ratings, mean: 2)